THE PRODUCTS IN
ONLINE OR FOR
in-STORE & STYLING
VIDEO SUGGESTIONS DO's
- Show the designer description and inspiration in one shot and
the products in another.
video example 1
- Give viewers details and info about the products which
they would never know if they had shopped on their own,
just like a personalized VIP service.
- Remember all the "no" sales people get when they offer
to help. Not everyone likes company, so this is the time
you can be face to face informing viewers all about your
brand and product details. Your shoppers will end-up
never going into a store again before seeing your videos.
Have a brand spokesperson (CEO, sales team, store
manager etc) talk weekly about the newest products or
flash sales and promotions for each store location. Talk
directly to the viewers like bloggers do, not as a sales
pitch, but as a product expert, shopper and lover of the
products and brand. expl 3
video example 4
- Give viewers "looks" options and always showcase
them on models. Sometimes pulling it out of a rack is
not enough, it does not give shoppers the total idea.
This way many shoppers will be inclined to shop for
items they never thought of before.
- Invite celebrities to shop for an event they need to
attend and take viewers thought their shopping and
styling experience, in a natural non-scripted chat.
in-STORE & STYLING
VIDEO SUGGESTIONS DONT's
- Never talk about prices in your videos, that's too
commercial. Those videos will be flagged. Please
write the prices, discounts and promotions on the
"video descriptions" portion.
- Keep videos short under 2 min or you might lose
viewer's attention and enthusiasm. It's better to have
several short videos, separated by their categories
(apparel, bags, shoes etc) than one long one.
- Doing the typical "host interviewing a store manger"
and having the "host try on the looks" format is ok but
old school and a little commercial, not our favorite.
Unless the video host is a famous personality do not
try clothes on a host always use a model.
-Having your representative describing the looks in
one shot frame and a model showcasing the looks on
another shot is also recommended.
- Don't use music that you have no copyright, instead
use royalty free music only.
- Use a simple camera, phone or tablet and any
popular video editor app. You don't need a big video
production for your in-store video blogs these days to
have millions of clicks and follower.
|DESIGNERS MEGA STORES LUXURY BRANDS DEPARTMENT STORES BOUTIQUES
|All rights reserved © 2015 SoTube, LLC
|Only Luxury retail businesses can upload
|So TUBE (Stores on Tube)
The Luxury only TUBE
Watch & Shop - only official videos from fashion luxury brands.
DESIGNERS - MEGA STORES - LUX BRANDS - DEPT. STORES - BOUTIQUES
in-STORE (latest products, limited editions, flash sales, promos etc.)
CAMPAIGNS - FILMS
INTERVIEWS - EVENTS
If you are a Luxury Fashion Name Brand Company
- Upload your videos: Runway, Campaigns, In-Store, Styling, Events etc
- Also upload "in-Store videos" featuring your latest retail products,
limited editions, special promotions, flash sales, sample sales, trunk
shows, announce store openings or events. Bring shoppers to your
- Write about the video content; the collection details, product info,
that shoppers/viewers wouldn't know just by going, being at your retail
- You can "share" it all by text, email, social media, "like" and "embed".